The G.M.I.A is set to deliver a series of workshops, presented by major music organisations and funding bodies to provide guidance and services for developing Artists, Musicians and Industry Personnel in the Gospel Music community.
With a range of workshop already booked from May – July 2021, Audrey Gray, CEO explains, “ We have been connecting with music organisations and funding bodies to deliver highly beneficial workshops to make our community aware of the funds and support available, provide funding guidance and strengthen project applications”.
The first workshop started on Monday 24th May with the leading funder of new music and talent development across all genres, PRS Foundation (PRSF), other workshops include :
- Music rights, royalties publishing and licensing champions CCLI, PRS for Music and PPL
- Music funders and welfare workshop from HelpMusician
- The unique services of Musicians Union
- Music Administrator services of Sentric Music
- Music Funders Arts Council England.
- Music Artist Workshop on navigating gospel music ministry and industry with Uprise Music and Industry Developer
- Music Administrator, Metadata with Keith Kirk
REGISTER for WORKSHOP
You must register to secure your place.
Workshop alerts and access is FREE with any GMIA Subscriber plan. Current plans include a FREE, a Standard, and a Premium Subscriber plan. Not Subscribed yet? Click here to join.
CEO says, “As well as aligning with GMIA objectives, these workshops address the publics’ request from the GMIA Town Hall meeting around supporting Artists projects. I believe it really is time for the Gospel community to tap into the resources that can push their music careers forward”.
DON’T MISS OUT!! If you always wanted to know;
- Which grants apply to your project?
- How to apply for funding?
- Which projects are supported by funders?
- Which services and benefits are available to Artists, Musicians, and Industry personnel?
- Or you have a load of questions about the process…
- REGISTER NOW!