- 18 05 2022
- 19:00 - 20:00
- GMIA Managed Events
Intro to Develop Your Creative Practice (DYCP) Coaching Sessions
Attend this fund coaching session to understand the requirements, the process and get guidance and tips to improve your Develop Your Creative Practice (DYCP) fund application with grant funders, Arts Council England.
It’s an amazing opportunity for artists to get funding to improve their craft, research new ways of working, and create a more sustainable practice. If you are an artist, writer or creative, there is no reason you shouldn’t consider applying.
- Acceptable Funding activities include: Research and development, training, mentoring opportunities, travel, building new networks, creating new work etc . Previously project types covered include album/EP projects, DJ projects, production projects, coaching, training, mentorship and more.
- Eligibility: Individual artists and/or creative practitioners. You can find full eligibility criteria in the guidance for applicants. Organisations cannot apply.
- Grant range: £2,000 – £10,000
- Space is Limited…BOOK NOW!!
- Booking this session gives you automatic access to the Idea Generation for Your Funded Creative Projects
Discounts applied to GMIA Subscribers, book by signing into your profile, click on “Subscriber Tickets” tab.
- GMIA Premium Subscriber FREE, included in plan,
- GMIA Standard Subscriber £8
- GMIA Essential Subscriber £10
- Non-GMIA Subscriber £15